Our thoughts about security, privacy, and spam.
In this information age privacy and data security is more important than ever. You can imagine the confidential nature of our clients materials. As such, we take great measures in protecting your data security and privacy. From secure web data, ftp file transfers, and private vpn networks we try to take every measure possible to protect your data.
The Mail Abuse Prevention System spam definition
MAPS defines spam as
- The recipient's personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; AND
- The recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND
- The transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.
- InterWorld Translations DOES NOT knowingly do business with any company that participates in sending spam.
- InterWorld Translations DOES NOT sell or exchange any personal information we may receive through our clients or vendors.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.272.5260.